14 05 20

first_imgeleven In England they assure that Real Madrid is interested in the winger of Liverpool, Sadio Mané. Mirror He says that the white club would have contacted the environment of the Senegalese footballer to let him know that he continues on his wish list. It is a figure that the Spanish team has never reached for a transfer, so it would be a record transfer in the history of Real Madrid (Nor has ever been paid so much in the world for a footballer of African origin). This season he has managed to score 18 goals and you have distributed 12 assists in 38 games with the red (his team could be champion without the resumption of Premier League), and although he has three more years left on his contract, Real Madrid would go after him as soon as he opens the summer transfer window.It would have to be seen how Mané fits into Zidane’s drawing, in which it is supposed that Karim Benzema would have him aside and Vinicius Junior to another, acting Eden Hazard behind the forward and possibly being Gareth Bale the sacrificed in the starting eleven. In any case, the Senegalese would increase the explosiveness of a team that would have two true arrows in the bands with the ability to leave rivals behind in one on one. This operation did not advance further, but the return of the French coach and the Senegalese’s performance have made their paths cross again. Of course, the negotiations with Liverpool would now be much more complicated, since the 27-year-old footballer does not stop growing and, consequently, his price too. And it is that the British media ensures that Real Madrid would have to put 130 or 140 million pounds on the table, that is, 154.5 million euros. Premier League* Data updated as of March 15, 2020 Kylian Mbappé seems to remain the first choice, as long as he PSG be willing to let him out. However, the Madrid team is exploring other options, and one of them would be Mané. Interest is not new, since in his day, France Football revealed that He was going to be the first signing of Zinedine Zidane facing the course that did not start, that is, when Sané ended his first stage at Real Madrid, Sané was a priority objective. Before the resignation of the French and the arrival of Santiago Hernán Solari to the bench, Florentino Pérez had given the green light to the operation and the coach already had the player’s yes, so it only remained to reach an agreement with Liverpool. LaLiga Santander* Data updated as of March 15, 2020last_img read more

12 01 20

first_imgPegasus taxi driver’s murderHours after Prosecutor Tiffini Lyken opened the State’s case against Lorenzo Forde, who is accused of murdering Pegasus Hotel taxi driver Rubranauth Jeeboo during the course of a robbery, the 12-member jury heard that there was no image taken of the interiors of the deceased man’s Toyota Allion motorcar. This was the account of former Policewoman Delicia Browne, who revealed that she was not asked to take photographs of the vehicle’s interior.During December 2013, when Jeeboo’s body was found in a heap of garbage at Caneview Avenue, South Ruimveldt, Georgetown, Browne, then a Police constable, was stationed at the Criminal Investigations Department (CID), attached to the Brickdam Police Station’s Crime Scene Unit.Led by Prosecutor Lisa Cave, the witness recalled being summoned to the crime scene at 08:00 hrs, and speaking with Police Corporals Dhanraj and Williams before taking photographs of the murdered man, who had been clad in a blue shirtjack and dark coloured trousers.Browne said she took images of the body in its original position — faced downwards – and she had taken more photographs when Corporal Dhanraj turned the body to face the opposite direction.About two hours after, according to Browne, she spoke with Corporal Williams, who showed her the Toyota Allion motorcar, which did not have a licence plate to the rear and the ‘HC’ part to the front licence plate was “barely showing”. Browne said that she and Corporal Williams securely placed the car on a tow truck to be taken away to the Brickdam Police Station.Browne recalled taking photos of the outside of the car.After brief cross-examination by Defence Counsel Hewley Griffith, members of the jury sought to ascertain why any photo was not taken of the car’s interior.“I wasn’t instructed to take photos of the inside,” the former Policewoman informed the jury.The 19 photographs she had printed and secured were tendered and admitted into evidence at Monday’s trial. Justice Reynolds allowed the exhibits to be shown to the jury, which in later days will determine whether the accused, Forde, is innocent or guilty. The matter was adjourned to Thursday morning, when more of the State’s 12 witnesses are expected to testify at the High Court in Georgetown.Forde was 18 years old when he was first charged with the murder of Rubranauth Jeeboo. According to reports, on December 27, Jeeboo left his Campbellville, Georgetown home for work, and the following day, December 28, around 07:50h, his body was discovered with several injuries at Caneview Avenue.State counsel Shawnette Austin is assisting the prosecution’s case.last_img read more

30 12 19

first_imgEverton boss Roberto Martinez expects Seamus Coleman to be out for around four weeks with a calf strain.The full-back was injured during Wednesday night’s League Cup semi-final first leg victory over Manchester City.Tom Cleverley and Romelu Lukaku were also forced off with calf and ankle problems respectively.The sight of Lukaku in particular leaving the field was a major concern for Everton after he had hit his 19th goal of the season, but Martinez is confident the striker and Cleverley will not be long-term absentees.“Romelu had a knock on his ankle. We are going to assess him. I don’t know if he will be available for the weekend (the FA Cup tie against Dagenham & Redbridge) but I don’t think it is too serious,” said the Toffees boss.“Tom and Seamus are very similar, Seamus with his calf is probably the most serious, those things are between three to four weeks.” Seamus Coleman 1last_img read more